We can tailor one of our tours to your specifications, or curate a completely new experience based on your group’s preferences. We’re happy to create private or semi-private visits to the destinations of your choice, even in multiple countries. And, of course, whichever adventures you choose, we’d be delighted to provide the expert and personalized on-site guiding for which we are known.
Think Family reunions, girl trips, Wine and food appreciation, Employee rewards. We can make the trip truly special and handle all the rough edges for you!
Wherever you want to go, let us take care of the details. Some ideas for Custom Tours include:
- Hunting for truffles in the Piedmont (or for wild boar in Tuscany)
- Live like a local in a Tuscany Villa, cooking lessons and Wine tours of incredible vintners
- Driving the fastest and newest models at the Ferrari factory in Modena
- Learn to row a gondola in the canals of Venice! Race your friends to the next wine bar
- Explore the City of Bordeaux and the finest wines in the world. Decide for yourself which is the best, Right bank or Left?
- Exploring the bonnie life in Scotland: castles, whisky distilleries, and the finest golf courses in the world (bagpipe lessons optional)
- Biking or walking the ancient pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Unprecedented access to the most exclusive champagne houses in and around Reims, Epernay all in the Champagne Valley of France, with in-depth tours of vineyards and cellars and private meetings with owners and vintners
- Relaxation and rejuvenation at one (or more) of Italy’s renowned thermal baths, famed since antiquity for their healing properties
- Explore the fields of lavender in Provence and see amazing Roman baths
- An epic, luxurious wine and cheese extravaganza through the top producers of the country (or countries) of your choice
We can easily cater to a variety of needs and groups, including corporate events, business retreats, family vacations and reunions, birthday festivities, or anniversary celebrations. Let us do what we do best: use our expertise, experience, and special access to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience just for you.